I have slain the beast that is object tuning, and I bring you, a functional sleeping bag!!
- Inventory functionality, you sim can pick it up and place it in their inventory, then place it anywhere in the world
- Usable by both children and adults
- Adjusted sitting animations so your sim looks like they are sitting on the floor
- True "roughin' it" style
- Funky chicken leg motions sometimes during sitting
- Clipping with the ground during the make bed animation
|The only glitch is that while making the bed, the sim feet go through the floor, but they will snap back up as soon as they move|
TOU specific for Snug Slug Sleeping Bag:
If you are interested in recoloring this bad boy, here is the recolor kit for your convenience. Please do not include the tuning or the rig, this can be done by placing a copy of my sleeping bag .package in your Documents/Sims 4 Studio/Mods folder and then choosing "Selective Clone", in the next window filter by "Custom" or type "SnugSlug" into the search bar. When the window pops up with check boxes, set them like so:
This will ensure that you have all the resources needed for recoloring, but no extra stuff that I would prefer not to be in the package. Please instruct your downloaders to come get the rest of the fixins' here.
If you would like to use my sleeping bag as a base, or make modifications to it, please contact me!
Thank you to my beautiful PTS ladies who helped test this, gave me tutorials when I needed them and cheered me on!
If you run into any issues, please contact me here or on tumblr.